Nambour Christian College’s campus is set in a lush rainforest setting on a 22-hectare property on the Sunshine Coast. It features modern buildings, large air-conditioned classrooms and specialist learning spaces.
Some of the facilities offered to visiting GCC Middle school students and Senior School boarding students include:
- ARTS – music and dance studios; performing arts facility; film and television studio and editing booths; lecture theatre and outdoor amphitheatre for performances
- SPORT – sporting fields; ball courts; health & fitness centre with indoor stadium, climbing wall, aerobics room, weights room; Learn-to-Swim pool
- SCIENCE – purpose-built science laboratories; Berakah Farm with miniature horse stud, Lowline cattle, poultry, orchard and crops.
- TECHNOLOGY – industrial technology workshops; hospitality centre with commercial kitchen, pastry and baking kitchen, restaurant; graphics design laboratory.
- OTHER – library and resource centre; boarding house; early learning centre; instrumental music centre; landscaped gardens; Normanton House.